M12 true view LED spotlight. The product is easy to use and easy to handle. The product is highly durable. Made in china.Scotch Super 33+ 3/4 inScotch Super 33+ 3/4 InIt is resistant to water,...
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
MILWAUKEE M12™ LED WORK LIGHT MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL 49-24-0146MILWAUKEE M12™ LED WORK LIGHT
M12 LED Work Light – MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL 49-24-0146 M12™ LED Work Light Item #: 49-24-0146
Milwaukee's M12™ LED Work Light is a 12 volt LED Work Light with Infrared Motion Sensor and 90° swivel head. It operates using one or two M12™ batteries, and has an On/Off switch. The rugged polypropylene handle provides optimal comfort and durability. The M12™ LED Work Light is light and easy to handle.
The Milwaukee M12™ LED Work Light is a professional grade, cordless work light that takes the frustration out of working in tight spaces. The lightweight work light features an ultra bright run time before needing to be recharged. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 1.5 hours of bright white light with one charge and can be charged at any angle making it extremely convenient for jobs overhead.
The Milwaukee® M12™ LED Work Light provides illumination where you need it most. Featuring a pivoting head, adjustable side light, dimmer switch and an optical focus lens for extended range light coverage, this compact unit is the ideal choice when you need to throw some light on a project. Not only lightweight and easy to handle, it also boasts a rubberized grip for comfort.
The Milwaukee® M12™ LED Cordless Work Light is the bull's-eye of portable illumination. An enhanced beam pattern projects light where you need it, while a built-in battery-level indicator and magnetic base make for easy, convenient setup on any job site.
Milwaukee's LED Work Light is ideal for any work space. It delivers 500 lumens to light up the task at hand, and the flexible gooseneck can be positioned for optimal lighting on work surfaces. The M12™ LED features a lightweight, compact design with a protective plastic casing that withstands heavy duty use, as well as an integrated hanging hook that allows hands-free operation. A 70-hour run time makes this light ideal for continuous use.The convenient push–button switch allows you to operate the light with one hand, and the weatherproof design means that whether you're working inside or out,
The Milwaukee M12 LED Work Light is handy, lightweight and high powered. It features portable and cordless operation for convenience and freedom to take it anywhere your work takes you. The integrated M12™ 1/2 impact driver offers one-handed operation and can drive over 3,100 inch-pounds or 2" screws into hardwood while drilling a 3/4" hole at the same time. The constant-brightness LED provides more light on the job site while extending battery life. This light was made for professionals looking to get the job done efficiently.
More DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
- upc 45242188604
- Weight: 0.00 LBS
- Batteries:1 Unknown batteries required.
- Batteries Included?:No
- Batteries Required?:Yes
- Battery Cell Type:NiCAD
- Color:Red, Black
- Finish:Red Black Grey
- Handle Material:Comfort Grip Rubber
- Included Components:Bare Tool
- Installation Method:Magnetic
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Item model number:GIDDS2-289001
- Item Package Quantity:1
- Item Weight:7.4 ounces
- Material:Aluminum Head, Hi-Grade Plastic Body, Rubber Handle
- Measurement System:Standard SAE
- Number Of Pieces:1
- Part Number:49-24-0146
- Performance Description:2X Brighter Than Incandescent Bulbs Runs 2X Longer
- Power Source:Cordless-electric
- Size:7-inch Overall Length
- Special Features:Magnetic Back: Leaves Both Hands Free For Work Anywhere On The Jobsite
- Type of Bulb:LED
- Usage:Job Site, Construction
- Voltage:12 Volts
- Warranty Description:5 Years
- Best Sellers Rank:#599,385 in Tools & Home Improvement
- Customer Reviews:4.3 out of 5 stars 34 ratings 4.3 out of 5 stars
- Date First Available :September 8, 2010
- Light Source Type:LED
- Number of Lights:?1
- Package Dimensions :?9.72 x 2.83 x 2.48 inches
- Battery Cell Composition:NiCAD
- Number of Batteries:1 Unknown batteries required.
- Unit Count:1.00 count